To all our Wildhorse Harley-Davidson/SSR/Roxor family,
Amid the heightened concerns regarding the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19, please know the health and safety of our customers and staff are our top priorities. As such, we want to make you aware of the diligent efforts we are making to support a safe environment for all:
- At our Dealership, we are:
- Fully sanitizing and wiping down each motorcycle and after any interactions with a motorcycle.
- Deep clean common areas used by employees and customers.
- Instructing employees not to come in if they feel sick or experience any symptoms.
- While we think of our customers as family, we’re following guidance from public authorities and practicing social distancing and staying 6 feet away from customers. For the time being, we’ll be refraining from handshakes, hugs and close contact.
There have been no confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 among Wildhorse employees.
We will continue to stay up to date as the local public authority and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide guidance. Rest assured, our decision-making process keeps our customers top of mind, and we will take any and all necessary steps to help make Wildhorse a safe environment for all.
We ride together; we’re all in this together. Stay safe and healthy.
Best Wishes, Your Wildhorse Family
Open Tuesday – Saturday from 9am – 6pm.
Get In Touch
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday Open all day