1. No hand shakes, hugging, high fives and the like on job sites.
2. We start the project by all washing our hands. We bring our own soap if you’re running low.
3. Social distancing of 6ft is adhered at all times possible. Things like moving heavy equipment and furniture are still done in pairs.
4. Teams are not intermixing. Before we would trade teammates occasionally depending on the project needs. No more, just to ensure we’re limiting unnecessary intermixing. The team you have onsite has only seen each other for a while now.
5. Once again all meetings are performed over the phone or virtually.
6. Each morning we clean high traffic surfaces within your home including used door knobs, handles, light switches, and sinks. If our customers are living in the home throughout the project, we do this again at the end of the day. This used to be just a bathroom daily cleaning, we’ve extended it to all areas where we’re working.
7. EXTERIOR PROJECTS- guess who just got a free porta-potty? YOU DID! Just to limit unnecessary in and outs to your home, we’re throwing in free Honey Buckets at every project lasting over 2 days. This policy is subject to availability of third party providers.