Valued Technology Design Associates clients, friends & associates. It seems we are all beginning to understand the impact of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on our local community and country. Our company values embody trust. You trust us in your home, with your network and your data. Please know that you can also trust us to do everything within our capabilities to ensure the safety of our valued clients and our valued staff as we continue to support you.
With this communication, we wanted to reach out with an update on the actions we are taking to minimize any disruption to our clients while keeping everyone as safe as possible.
We recognize that many of our clients will be working from home for the foreseeable future. We are committed to ensuring uptime for all of your systems while adhering to best practices from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO).
As a result of the dangers from close contact, we have adjusted our policies to emphasize remote support whenever possible. The TDA Support Team has developed extreme expertise in this area and we look forward to applying that expertise when possible. To support this initiative we will not be charging for any tech calls that are 10 minutes or less by phone or email so please try these options first in order to minimize your wait times.
Our daytime support phone and email address are 541-948-5095 ext 715 and [email protected] For our customers on our client care program your afterhours contacts remain the same and you will receive the same support options you always have.
If the problem requires an in-person service call, we will implement the following additional safety policies:
• Adding multiple antibacterial products on our trucks for use in cleaning frequently touched surfaces while onsite
• Ensuring that every item touched by our employees is cleaned and sanitized (i.e. equipment, iPad/controllers, remotes, etc.).
To ensure that our employees remain healthy we have implemented the following procedures:
• Daily A.M. temperature health screenings for all employees.
• Educating employees on the latest recommendations to help prevent illness
• Increasing the frequency of cleaning our work-stations, key equipment and inventory
• Adjusting our policies around sick pay to ensure our associates don’t have to choose between getting paid or staying at home to recover if sick
Our office is and will remain open and we are completely committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees and customers during this challenging time.
Please be assured that we are following guidance from the CDC, WHO and local health authorities. We will address and communicate any changes in risk levels and any issues that arise.
Thank you for being a Technology Design Associates customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to working through this together.
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day