Our deepest sympathies go out to all those who have been impacted by the current coronavirus, COVID-19. The safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19, statements from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments. We have protocols in place to meet the latest COVID-19 guidance, and are taking the following proactive measures:
– Employees are washing hands frequently and for at least 20 seconds
– We are not doing handshakes or fist/elbow bumps
– Our cleaning company has upgraded their disinfectant spray to hospital grade
– We are undergoing a deep cleaning by our cleaning company
– We have installed hand-sanitizing stations throughout our facilities
– Increased daily cleaning in high traffic/high touch areas
We’ve made all our staff aware of our paid sick-leave policies in place and encouraged any exposed or at-risk persons to make use of these policies.
We want you to know that you and your family are welcome and safe at our dealership and will take any steps necessary to protect your health while you’re here. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us anytime. If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath or overall, not feeling well, please consider rescheduling your visit to us to help us reduce the spread of illness.
There are various ways to purchase a vehicle without coming into the dealership with online credit apps, online shopping tool and delivery test-drives.
We appreciate your understanding on this matter!
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM