As the U.S. is grappling with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and its implications, we hope you and your families are remaining healthy and safe during this time.
The Safe In Storage team wants you to know the safety and well-being of our employees and customers continues to be our top priority.
We are continuing to actively monitor COVID-19 and are taking all reasonable and precautionary measures. Currently, our position is to continue operating where possible with the addition of prudent steps as recommended by the CDC
A few reassurances:
1. We are attempting to limit contact of our employees with each other and our customers. We request that our customers make their payments online or over the phone if not already on automatic payments.
2. If you or a friend needs to rent an additional unit, please call the store and our manager will complete the Rental Agreement information over the phone; we will email a copy, and simply request an email acceptance; we’ll get the signature at some point in the next 30 days. Let’s work together to make this an easy, safe process for everyone.
3. We are fortunate that self-storage is an industry that is not anticipated to be highly impacted by COVID-19. Our business is based on a store manager helping one customer at a time and our stores are not typically high-traffic areas like traditional retail spaces. This lowers our risks. By following CDC guidelines and taking extra cleaning precautions, the health and safety of our employees and customers can be protected while we continue to provide the best service in the industry.
Thank you for trusting us and storing with us.
Get In Touch
- Monday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday Open all day