Due to the recent news of COVID-19, Happy Danes Auto Repair is taking the follow proactive precautions for the safety of our customers and team. We appreciate your flexibility as we make a few changes to our normal daily operations until further notice. Per CDC guidelines, we ask that all check-ins take place at the door and that the following changes are observed:
- If yourself or any family members are sick, we recommend that you reschedule your appointments until all members within your household are well.
- Our ride share service will be temporarily unavailable due to social distancing recommendations.
- All communication including estimates and vehicle work approvals will be done via phone or text.
- Payments are preferred to be taken over the phone.
- All customers will be encouraged to drop off their vehicle, and if possible, leave the keys on our key drop table. This will allow our staff members to sanitize our high traffic areas while following the guidelines provided around social distancing.
What we are doing as a team:
- Sanitizing all areas throughout the day
- All technicians will utilize a clean pair of gloves for each customer vehicle in addition to following recommended hand washing hygiene
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for customer needs
- Following the above precautions for outside vendors
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day
Location / Contacts
Hosted by :
Own or work here? Claim Now!