Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we will be taking precautionary measures to protect employees as well as customers. COVID-19 spreads primarily through person to person contact and due to the nature of our company, we must follow these policies:
Morgan Parker is the designated person in charge of implementing this policy. He can be directly contacted at 218-779-0612 or at [email protected]. Any questions, concerns shall be addressed to Morgan Parker.
- If a HUNK feels unwell (coughing, weak, fever, difficulty breathing) he/she is required to stay home.
- As the employees arrive at the office in the morning, temperatures are taken. A temperature of over 100 degrees F° will result in the employee being asked to return home.
- If any employee has come into contact with a person that is sick, or appears to have symptoms, they will be asked to stay home for at lease one week.
- Each vehicle must have hand sanitizer available.
- Washing of hands frequently with warm water and soap during the job is required.
- While the HUNKS are working, the customer is kindly requested to keep a distance of at lease 6 ft away.
- Cover all coughs and/or sneezes with face masks or the elbow.
- Wipe down all equipment and trucks several times a day.
- For junk removal, we request that items be easily accessible outside the home if possible.
A team member that displays any symptoms of an illness consistent with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) as defined by the CDC or knowingly has been directly in contact with someone infected by the virus are required to stay home. Likewise, if a client displays any signs of the illness, we will reschedule their appointment for a time in the future. We have Safety Standards we are following to ensure our HUNKS follow precautions to prevent the spread of any infectious illness. For the time being we will also advise our HUNKS not to shake hands with clients as a further precaution.”
- We advise all employees to not shake hands with clients or collegues.
- Our HUNKS are informing the Client that:
We would love to shake your hand, as we are grateful to be given the opportunity to provide you a stress-free experience, however College HUNKS is committed to the safety of our team as well as our clients, so for the time being we are going to forgo shaking hands in light of the Coronavirus
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM