Our lobby is closed, but we are still open!
Effective immediately, BVSEC will be implementing the following policies to reduce the risk of exposure of COVID-19 our staff, clients, patients and community:
ONLY BVSEC EMPLOYEES WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE BUIDLING.
- Upon your arrival,we ask that you please remain in your vehicle and call 541-385-9110 to speak with a client service representative.
- A veterinary nurse will come out to you to obtain a brief history of what brings you to us today, and to retrieve your pet.
- Cats must be in a carrier with no personal belongs in the carrier.
- Dogs will need their collar and personal leashes removed and a BVSEC leash will be provided. Only BVSEC staff will touch the BVSEC leash.
- We will communicate with you via phone and/or email.
- Unfortunately, at this time, we do not allow in-person pet visits for hospitalized patients.
- At the time of discharge, a BVSEC veterinarian or veterinary nurse will review discharge instructions with you via telephone and email you the discharge instructions.
Get In Touch
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day